There is so much to celebrate!
Here are a few things that made me smile this month:
- Starting summer lessons – a more relaxed lesson environment with more student-choice pieces
- Starting siblings in lessons – always fun to see different personalities within the same family
- New student’s family sitting in on a lesson and exclaiming at the end “I learned so much!”
- Advanced student asking to play Beethoven’s “Moonlight Sonata” Of course you may!
- A studio puzzle to keep waiting siblings busy!