The month of May was filled with many happy events in the piano studio!
- Our annual spring recital was wonderful. The kids played so beautifully, and I was thrilled.
- Parents, grandparents and supporters filled out Compliment Cards for the students during the recital. The students then read their compliments at their next lesson. I love our community coming together to support and encourage each other.
- Many parents and students gave beautiful gifts and wrote sweet thank you notes.
- Last lessons of the semester. What a terrific time to celebrate the many accomplishments of each student – practice, improvement at the piano, pieces learned. Each student is amazing in their own way.
- The accomplishments of Achievement Day
- The fulfillment of a year well-spent.