My students make me happy! Here are some things I’m thankful for this month:
- Teaching with windows open! Love the fresh breeze coming through the studio.
- With the arrival of daylight savings time, the changing light in the studio. I now have daylight through my entire teaching day.
- A new beta fish for the studio, and the fun of students suggesting and voting on names for the fish.
- Students preparing for spring competitions, recitals and festivals. And the joy of choosing exciting pieces for these events.
- These awesome erasers. I am using them to help teach scales, whole steps, half steps, intervals, up and down on the keyboard, etc. The students love them and want to take them home!